Skip to main content

Dianna Dahlgren





 

Ver esta publicación en Instagram

What an amazing decade. There are so many things to celebrate that are near and dear to my heart but these 10 pics show what’s most important to me! Thank you JESUS for all the things I’ve accomplished, learned and experienced these past ten years! 19-29 years old is probably the funnest, challenging and important years of a woman! These are by far the ones most important 1. I met and sacked my husband @frogman5326 !! 💞💘🥰🥳 2. I had my baby boy Hunter Bates 😍🥰💘💞💓 3. I have a PHENOMENAL and SUCCESSFUL career as a model and a TV announcer! I’m so blessed!!! 4. I have the best FAMILY! 5. I literally have the best and hottest girlfriends a girl can have!!! 6. I started and own an amazing successful women empowered company with one of my best friends!! @salty_honey 7. I owned, built, operated and sold successful bars!!! @globeafterdark @theblindbuck 8. I traveled all over the world. @monsterenergy @supercrosslive @harleydavidson @dirtshark @ifbbproleague I love my life so much. Thank you so much Jesus, not one day passes by that I don’t thank You for this incredible life. Thank you for blessing me with passion, strength, courage and a hard work ethic! I love my life so much, can’t wait to see what myself @frogman5326 do in the new decade! Love you all thank you for following along on my amazing journey!!!

Una publicación compartida de Dianna Dahlgren (@diannadahlgren) el

Comments